Pepa Cobos created her first podcasting adventure with Mac para Todos (which means Mac for Everybody in Spanish) in 2009 where she teaches about Apple computers. Due to the success of her first podcast, which ranked first in Spain six months ago, people kept asking her how she started her successful online business. This led Pepa to create her second “baby,” Pepa Cobos, where she talks about how to create a profitable online business.
Pepa joins me in this episode to share how she discovered her zone of genius that led to five-figure profits. She shares how she solved her dilemma to monetize something that started as a hobby and the significant effects of realizing her potential.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- What made her second podcast a massive success
- How long it took her to rank number one
- How she figured out her zone of genius
- A recent successful development in her business
- How to position yourself as an expert
- The aftermath of being sought after
- It’s a different experience when you teach something you really, really know about.
- Find someone who can help you see clearly regarding your business.
- When something comes so natural to you, you may not see it as something you can make money from.
Connect with Pepa Cobos:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.