Liz Melville is a highly regarded Facebook Ads Specialist who works with industry giants, managing multiple six-figure Facebook advertising budgets every month. Liz also teaches online entrepreneurs – course creators and personal brands – how to effectively create Facebook ad campaigns that will impact their business growth in a way that they get to spend less time working in front of their computers and more time living the life they want.
In this episode, Liz shares how she realized the power of Facebook ads and why entrepreneurs still need Facebook advertising even though there are many other different ways to attract an audience. She discusses the challenges of learning and developing a Facebook ad campaign and how investing in Facebook ads can impact your business and your personal life. Liz also shares the best place to start for those who have never tried using Facebook ads and the best and fastest way to get people engaging with your page.“There is no more targeted network than Facebook.” - Liz Melville
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The biggest learning curve for Liz when she started Facebook ads
- Why your audience may not be engaging with your content
- When to start an awareness campaign for a launch and the kind of content to create
- The difference between entrepreneurs who have massive launches and those who are struggling to launch
- When to start outsourcing the management of your Facebook ads
- Why entrepreneurs should learn the basics of Facebook ads, even if they don’t like numbers
- What to do to get your ads approved by Facebook
- What is word-smithing and why it is relevant when creating your Facebook ads
- How to stay ahead of the game
Connect with Liz Melville:
Come to Iceland in 2020 for the Selfmade Summit 2020
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Click here to learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!