Thank you for joining the group!
Our Facebook communities are where we come together to share insights, tips, questions, answers and most importantly support for one another in our entrepreneurial journey. Please read and follow these guidelines.
Key people for this Group:
By being a part of this community you agree to the rules listed below.
1. NO SELF PROMOTION
No self-promotion is allowed, except on the designated posts, or where otherwise stated.
Definition of self-promotion:
- selling anything – that means products, services, courses, events and programs
- promoting your webinar, live broadcast or event
- posting a link to your OWN website
- posting affiliate links
- posting your own content in the group and not in a specific (and relevant) thread.
- posting photos with your social handles, URLs or business name on them AND posting “free” offers
- posting links to surveys or creating surveys in the group or asking market research related questions.
- posting full blog post content, or a post that is a length of a blog post, even without a link.
We may break our own rule and promote something if we feel it is useful to the group. We reserve that right as it is our group and community.
2. NO POSTING OF VIDEOS
No creating videos, posting videos of yourself or streaming LIVE into the Group.
If you find a video from someone else that’s awesome, great! Create a post and share it.
3. NO SOLICITATION OR REQUESTS TO MESSAGE YOU
Do not post in the group and ask people to PM you to find out more about what you offer, how you can help or to work with you.Your comments (and YOU) will be removed.
4. DON’T SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES TO ADMINS
If you have a question about why your post was deleted, if your post is okay or any other question related to this group, email us at email@example.com.
We will reply to your email in a timely manner during business hours of Monday – Friday, 9-5 ET.
How to Get the Most Out of This Group
Now that we covered the Nos, let’s move on to the more positive part: the Yeses. By following these guidelines, we build a safe and supportive community together.
1. Be helpful: provide genuine and helpful feedback and suggestions to others. Ask questions. Give answers. We are all here to help each other…so give more than you take, please.
2. Show up with the intention to connect and add value to your fellow entrepreneurs.
3. Make your posts fun, original and helpful.
4. It looks sleazy to share your content across 10 different Facebook groups…just don’t do it.
5. Show up daily for a set amount of time and then get back to business.
6. Look out for each other. If you see a post that is promotional or problematic in another way, please let us know so we can keep this a safe space.
7. Share your thoughts and experiences because they are valuable to others.
To your business success!
Sigrun and Team