Joanne Sweeney-Burke is the CEO of Digital Training Institute and the author of Social Media Under Investigation: Law Enforcement and The Social Web. She is also an international public speaker, podcast host, and digital marketing trainer with an extensive background in broadcast journalism, public relations, and marketing.
Joanne shares how she gained clarity on her business strategy through firing clients. She also shares some of the mindset struggles she has faced throughout her entrepreneurial journey, how she overcame roadblocks, and how she transformed her business to work less and earn more.You don’t have to be everywhere all the time. - Joanne Sweeney-Burke
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How Joanne came to terms with being known as the expert in her field
- How she realized she was serving the wrong clients
- Charging confidently and competently while receiving a positive reaction from clients
- Overcoming self-worth and self-doubt challenges
- How she changed her content strategy to reflect her new business direction
- Sometimes you need to take a step away, especially in your business, and have conversations with other people to get clarity.
Connect with Joanne Sweeney-Burke:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.