Kicki Westerberg is the author of Build the Business of Your Dreams and co-host of the Swedish podcast Entrepreneurial Life. When Kicki started working online a few years ago, she explored working with clients one-on-one and with a group. Having a lot of ideas to share, Kicki’s greatest challenge was deciding which project to focus on.
Kicki joins me for this Client Case Study to share how focusing on one thing drastically changed the growth and trajectory of her business. Having an improved online presence, being a published author, and having accountability through mastermind groups has helped her realize her potential. And that has changed everything for the better.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The biggest challenge Kicki is facing at the moment
- The impact of Facebook Live on her business
- The most significant mindset shift she has to go through
- How she realized she needed structure in her business
- How her book has greatly benefited her business
- You don’t need another course. You need structure.
- It’s difficult to do something else when your mind is preoccupied with writing a book.
- It’s all about taking action.
Connect with Kicki Westerberg:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Save Your Spot for My Exclusive 100K Framework Free Live Webinar!
Are you ready to take your online business to the next level and achieve your lifestyle dreams? Don’t miss this exciting webinar where I teach you the exact framework you need to build a six-figure business! You’ll learn the common mistakes you need to avoid to build and scale your online business to achieve six-figure months – and beyond, the essentials behind multiple six and seven figure launches, and the framework you need to successfully scale your business!
Visit Sigrun.com/100K to register for your spot!