We’re looking for a tech savvy Implementation Manager to be our email systems, sales funnels, and landing page wizard.
As our Implementation Manager you are responsible for setting up, connecting and running our back end systems. This year we switched over to ActiveCampaign and Kajabi, and are phasing out InfusionSoft and ClickFunnels. You’ll be responsible for finalising the migration and setting up new campaigns and sales funnels including various evergreen funnels. In our programs your job will be to keep tech tutorials up-to-date and create new ones when needed. You’ll work closely with the team to ensure that our systems support our marketing and sales efforts and that all our content is of high quality and according to our branding guidelines. Overall your role is to ensure that all our systems are running and everything that goes out is of high quality.
This role requires multiple skills including an eye for graphic design, some copywriting skills, but most importantly affinity for software and tools. You’ll be designing and setting up all our funnels, landing pages and sales pages. You dive into Google Analytics and SEO to improve our site ranking and search results. You continuously look for ways to optimise our systems and make suggestions to the team in terms of what is working in our marketing and what can be improved. Ultimately this role is about running the engine of the company.
You love mapping out and setting up funnels but you don’t just like the tech aspect of it but also the marketing side. You are very detail oriented so you don’t miss a typo in an email or can sense when a system is not running flawlessly. You are constantly analysing the company’s funnels and figuring out how they can be improved. You are fast paced without comprising any details. You are excited about working behind the scenes and running the engine that our marketing sales and program funnels are.
You are tech savvy, avid Mac user, and a super user when it comes to software and tools. You are a team player and would like to work in a team that strives for excellence, growth, and impact, and cares deeply about the success of their clients.
This is a virtual role so you can be based anywhere in Europe but you need to be able to travel to Zurich, Switzerland, and Reykjavik, Iceland. This is a full-time position and only right for those who can commit 100% to this role.
We offer an international environment with a European flair, and opportunity to grow and travel (when it is safe again). We have high expectations of you but we also reward you well. We’re looking for a long-term commitment.
- Work with our Integrator to make all systems work in the background and continuously improve our sales funnels, landing pages and emails.
- Create, maintain and update marketing, sales and program funnels
- Teach funnel building to our students inside our programs
Is this you?
- You have at least 3 years of setting up marketing and sales funnels
- You are up to date on the latest marketing and sales methods and continuously educate yourself
- You have a can-do-attitude and don’t give up when things get tough
- You can deal well with a spontaneous and changing environment
- You are a native English speaker or fluent in English and can speak at least one other language
- You respond fast to messages and emails and take quick action
- You are self-managed and don’t need someone to remind you what to do
- You are fully available during regular working hours as well as outside working hours when needed
- You are based in Europe and can work in the Central European time zone
- You are a Mac and social media user and know Google Apps in and out
- You love to learn new things and figure things out on your own
- You are detail oriented and don’t miss a typo or a deadline
- You like to be organised and get things done efficiently
- You believe “if there’s a will, there’s a way”
Here’s what a day on the job could look like
You start the day with a daily check-in with our Integrator, together you decide the next steps on the projects that you are working up. Today’s task is to improve an existing webinar funnel that leads to our group coaching program Momentum. You get all the necessary data and then analyse what needs to improve. During the meeting with stakeholders you make a suggestion on what needs to change in the funnel e.g. redo the webinar because at minute 45, there is a substantial drop off. You prepare everything for the CEO, update slides and give advice on what exactly needs to change, and make sure that the CEO only has to sit down and record a new webinar. Integrator maps out the project with your help and all stakeholders get a task and a deadline, including you. You now wonder if another funnel that you just set up last month needs improvement. You check the numbers and see that email open rate could be improved so you note this down for your next meeting with the Integrator. You go through your task list in Asana and get everything done that was on schedule for today. At 5pm you attend a team meeting where an upcoming launch is discussed so you go ahead and reserve the dates in your calendar. Some graphics and copy needs updating before you wrap things up so you get it done before you close your laptop.
Does this sound exciting to you?
Then click here to apply
Deadline to fill out your application is December 23, 2020.