We’re looking for an Integrator to work closely with the CEO and execute her vision.
This role is also known as COO, business manager or operations manager.
In this vital role, you are the right hand of the CEO, who is on a mission to accelerate gender equality through female entrepreneurship. You’ll be executing the vision and strategy decided by the leadership team. You are in charge of leading strategic projects and program launches, and the people who are working on those projects. Overall your role is to assist the CEO to take this currently at $3M business to $10M within the next 3 years.
This role is a general management and project management role and at the same time a very hands-on role where you will be involved in all major activities in the business, making sure that all projects hit deadlines, are within budget, and fulfil quality and brand guidelines. Your observant eyes are the last check before anything is released outside the company. You will also be responsible for optimising systems and processes to make the company more efficient and hence, more profitable.
This is a virtual role so you can be based anywhere in Europe but you need to be able to travel to Zurich, Switzerland, and Reykjavik, Iceland to work face-to-face with the CEO. From time to time there might also be trips to North America. This is a full-time position and only right for those who can commit 100% to this role.
We offer an international environment with a European flair, and opportunity to grow and travel (when it is safe again). We have high expectations of you but we also reward you well. We’re looking for a long-term commitment.
- Work closely with the CEO and translate the company’s vision into strategic projects, launches and milestones.
- Lead team members according the company’s values, keep everyone accountable and make sure all projects hit their deadlines.
- Analyse, improve and create new systems and processes and keep the leadership team up to date on the progress.
Is this you?
You love managing projects and people. You like to create order out of chaos and are constantly looking for ways to systemise and optimise. You are fast paced without comprising any details. You are excited about working behind the scenes and being the glue between the team and the CEO and implement the strategy decided by the leadership team.
You are good at planning and organising, and a strong leader and a manager. You are a conceptual thinker, resilient, adaptable and decisive. You take responsibility, can easily manage yourself and others, good at solving conflict and are a catalyst for team cohesion. You are ambitious and love to overcome challenges and achieve goals.
You are tech savvy, avid Mac user, and a super user when it comes to project management systems and creating processes. You are a team player and would like to work in a team that strives for excellence, growth, and impact, and cares deeply about the success of their clients.
You’re also passionate about gender equality, female entrepreneurship, and online business. And you are looking for a full time position where you can thrive and grow doing what you love.
- You have 5-10 years leadership experience, ideally from a small company or a start up or ad agency
- You have substantial experience running teams and projects, also remote teams
- You have a can-do-attitude and don’t give up when things get tough
- You can deal well with a spontaneous and changing environment
- You are a native English speaker or fluent in English and can speak at least one other language
- You respond fast to messages and emails and take quick action
- You are self-managed and don’t need someone to remind you what to do
- You are fully available during regular working hours as well as outside working hours when needed
- You are based in Europe and can work in the Central European time zone
- You are a Mac and social media user and know Google Apps in and out
- You love to learn new things and figure things out on your own
- You are detail oriented and don’t miss a typo or a deadline
- You like to be organised and get things done efficiently
- You believe “if there’s a will, there’s a way”
Here’s what a day on the job could look like
You start the day with a morning check-in with our CEO before you check in with the team. You run the meeting, have an agenda and take notes. You update the CEO on all strategic projects and anything else she needs to be aware of. There is a launch coming up in six months and you have created a launch plan that you present to the CEO. You discuss potential obstacles and how they can be mitigated. The CEO approves the budget for the launch based on the revenue projections you have made. You discuss some team challenges and decide a plan of action. Over the day you check in with all your direct reports to make sure everyone is supported and can move forward with their projects. In the afternoon there is a weekly sales meeting where the sales manager reports on the sales pipeline and brings up an idea to run a special campaign before end of the year. You decide to do the project and before end of the day the project has been created in Asana and tasks have been delegated. You end the day by checking quickly in with the CEO again. She had a full day of interviews and updates you on potential new speaking opportunities that could help the upcoming launch so you decide to integrate this into the launch plan and ensure that these speaking engagements are fully leveraged.
Does this sound exciting to you?
Then click here to apply
Deadline to fill out your application is December 23, 2020.