We’re looking for an accountability coach and program manager for our Momentum group coaching program.
As a Momentum Program Manager you are responsible for the SOMBA® Momentum group coaching program. We’ve been running this program for over 2 years now with great success and it has around 100 members. You will be running the day to day admin and project management of the program as well as having accountability calls with Momentum members. Currently there are 6 expert coaches and your job involves coordinating their call schedules and other involvement in the program. Overall your role is to ensure that our Momentum members are successful in achieving $10-$20K months and to continuously improve the program in every aspect. Our company goal is to grow the Momentum program to 200 members and $3M in 2021 and your role is vital in helping the sales team achieve that goal.
This role is a project management and admin role, and at the same time a coaching role where you be involved in all aspects of running and improving the program. You’ll be managing the Momentum content with input from the expert coaches and sending out weekly email updates to all members. You make sure that all members are well taken care of from the moment they sign up for the program and until their time in Momentum is up. This means that you are in charge of creating processes and systems around the program to ensure that no one gets left behind and all members stay on track. Ultimately we would love to see our Momentum members renew or upgrade to other programs.
This is a virtual role so you can be based anywhere in Europe but you need to be able to travel to Zurich, Switzerland, and Reykjavik, Iceland. This is a full-time position and only right for those who can commit 100% to this role.
We offer an international environment with a European flair, and opportunity to grow and travel (when it is safe again). We have high expectations of you but we also reward you well. We’re looking for a long-term commitment.
- Work with the Momentum team to create Europe’s best group coaching program for female entrepreneurs who want to take their online business to six figures and beyond
- Keep Momentum members accountable so that they achieve their goals within the program
- Analyse, improve and update content and processes to constantly improve the program
Is this you?
You’re also passionate about gender equality, female entrepreneurship, and online business. And you are looking for a full time position where you can thrive and grow doing what you love for years to come.
Here’s what you need to bring for this role
- You have at least 5 years of coaching and/or accountability experience
- You have at least 3 years experience of managing projects or similar type of work
- You have a can-do-attitude and don’t give up when things get tough
- You can deal well with a spontaneous and changing environment
- You are a native English speaker or fluent in English and can speak at least one other language
- You respond fast to messages and emails and take quick action
- You are self-managed and don’t need someone to remind you what to do
- You are fully available during regular working hours as well as outside working hours when needed
- You are based in Europe and can work in the Central European time zone
- You are a Mac and social media user and know Google Apps in and out
- You love to learn new things and figure things out on your own
- You are detail oriented and don’t miss a typo or a deadline
- You like to be organised and get things done efficiently
- You believe “if there’s a will, there’s a way”
Here’s what a day on the job could look like
You start the day with a daily check-in with our Integrator, together you decide the next steps on the projects that involve Momentum e.g. preparing for an upcoming information call for prospective clients. Next up is a monthly meeting with the Momentum coaches where you discuss how it is going in Momentum and what can be improved. You map out a project plan for proposed improvements and assign tasks to the respective people, including yourself. You prepare the calendar for the next 3 months and make sure all the coaching calls with our Momentum coaches are scheduled in Google and in Facebook. In the afternoon you have 4 accountability calls with Momentum members and you follow up with 6 Momentum members over Messenger, you track your calls and follow up in a central location so that the whole Momentum team can follow the progress of all its members. There is a team meeting at 5pm with Team Sigrun where you give an update of where all Momentum projects stand and key milestones e.g. percentage of renewals that month. You end the day by planning out the next day so you can work on a new project which is to create a new sprint in Momentum.
Does this sound exciting to you?
Then click here to apply
Deadline to fill out your application is December 23, 2020.