We are a fast growing international online coaching business in Europe and are looking for a Digital Marketer to join our team.
We are on a mission to accelerate gender equality through female entrepreneurship and we help our clients start and scale their online businesses to 7 figures. In order to increase our impact we are looking for an ambitious Digital Marketer to take our marketing initiatives to the next level.
You will be driving various initiatives to grow and nurture our community on social media through engaging copy and videos. You will be in charge of our podcast and help us increase downloads through content creation around the podcast as well as repurposing existing content. Overall you will manage our marketing content and ensure that we increase our reach and leads so that we can inspire more women to think big and take action – and build their dream business.
This is a full-time remote role so you can be based anywhere in Europe. The role also includes occasional travel to Zurich, Switzerland, and Reykjavik, Iceland for company team meetings.
Is this you?
You stay on top of digital communication trends and are an experimenter at heart. You like to apply a scientific approach to your work and iterate based on data and insights.
You understand psychological principles and what makes people like, share and engage with a brand.
You have strong time management and project management skills.
You’re a great communicator (written, verbal, and on camera).
You’re creative, innovative and a lifelong learner always growing and improving.
You’re an ambitious self-starter and love to take on challenges and achieve goals.
You’re passionate about gender equality, female entrepreneurship, and online business.
And you’re looking for a long term and full time position where you can be part of a small and dynamic team.
This is me.
In the last 8 years, I’ve helped thousands of women around the world start and scale their online businesses so that they can make their dreams come true. As a result, I’ve created a multiple 7-figure online coaching business with the mission to accelerate gender equality through female entrepreneurship. I'm a visionary leader and owe my success to being positive, ambitious, determined, being able to see the big picture, having a high attention to detail – and working with a team that supports me and the mission. My goal is to grow the business to 8 figures within 3 years and I need a rockstar online marketing manager in order to achieve that goal.
This is us.
The Sigrun team is made up of a small but very dedicated team with an entrepreneurial and international spirit. Our team is based all over Europe and everyone works remotely. We operate in the Central European & GMT time zone with room for flexibility.
Our company values include excellence which means doing our best and always wanting to do things better, impact which means we continuously want to grow the business with the goal of leaving a dent in the universe and change the world, tough love which means that we are kind, fair and respectful but we don’t sugar coat anything and tell it like it is which is exactly what our clients appreciate about us, surprise and delight which means having fun and creating a rewarding environment for the team and our clients, and integrity which means we do what we say, basically we are our word.
We are excited to get to know our new Digital Marketer. Maybe it is you?
This could be you if:
- You would love to work for a female CEO who is on a mission to accelerate gender equality through female entrepreneurship.
- You love developing, implementing and managing our social media strategy with a focus on growth and engagement for our key channels.
- You love managing the podcast production, creating content around the podcast including a weekly blog post and social media content to increase the podcast downloads.
- You enjoy implementing our automation funnels, shopping carts, and consistently optimize for conversions.
- You enjoy creating content that is appealing to our audience.
- You use and update our existing content management database and social media scheduling tool to plan and post content.
- You are looking forward to building relationships and communicating with our audience and influencers via our social channels.
- You love using measuring tools and Google analytics to monitor and increase conversion rates.
- You always stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- You enjoy being part of a passionate team and love participating on team calls as needed to review current company objectives.
But a word of warning…
This is not for you if:
- You have a 9-5 mindset and don’t like working outside regular working hours – our whole team steps up during launches and everyone gets involved.
- You’re rigid in your approach to marketing – we are not afraid to try new things and “break the rules” to test new ideas.
- You are thinking of starting your own business or have some side hustle.
- You cannot handle feedback or tough love as I like to call it.
- You are a drama queen, highly sensitive or like to gossip.
- You are not looking for a long-term position but a short stint.
- You need to be told what to do and reminded.
Still with me? Then let’s look at the requirements in more detail:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in digital marketing and have excellent project management skills.
- You are a strategic thinker with an understanding of marketing attribution, testing and experimentation.
- You know how to gain understanding of our audience and how to create content that speaks to them.
- You have expert knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and some knowledge of TikTok, Youtube and Pinterest.
- You’ve successfully implemented social strategies for a podcast.
- You are Tech-savvy; significant experience with current technologies٫ like Zoom, Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Kajabi, WordPress (Elementor), and ActiveCampaign. And comfortable learning software without a tech team or a manual.
- You have knowledge of social analytic tools, understand SEO and web traffic metrics to take our marketing initiatives to the next level.
- You are self-managed, have a can-do-attitude and don’t give up when things get tough.
- You’re fluent in English and have excellent writing skills in English.
- You’re based in Europe and can work during regular working hours in the Central European time zone.
You’ve made it this far? Then you are potentially our new Digital Marketer.
Please fill out this job application before June 30th, 2022. Note that it takes about 30 min to fill out the application form.
Our official deadline is June 30th, 2022, but we reserve the right to extend the application deadline until the right candidate is found.
I’m looking forward to reading your application.