Digital Marketer/Marketing Generalist
for Female Online Coaching Business
Hi, my name is Sigrun and I am on a mission to accelerate gender equality through female entrepreneurship. I help female online entrepreneurs start and scale their online business from zero to 7 figures.
I am looking for a right hand marketing professional who will be working closely with me and my team to run our marketing and sales campaigns and help us take our online coaching business to the next level. Maybe you are the person we are looking for?
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and executing various marketing initiatives for our online coaching business. The ideal candidate will have experience in copywriting, content creation, social media management, and graphic design. This is a full-time, remote position with flexible hours.
If this sounds like you then read on…
Your responsibilities include
- Copywriting for emails, landing pages and sales pages
- Writing and promoting our blog
- Managing and promoting our podcast
- Creating social media posts and growing our social media channels
- Creating graphics for online promotions
- Coming up with new marketing ideas to grow our business
Your requirements include
- 2+ years of experience in marketing or a related field
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience with content creation, social media management, and graphic design
- Familiarity with podcast production
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Excellent time-management skills
This would be you…
- You believe in our mission to accelerate gender equality through female entrepreneurship.
- You want to be part of a team that helps women to start and scale their online businesses to 7 figures with a tough love and no-nonsense-approach.
- You live in Europe and you desire a virtual role for an international company with European flair.
- You are able to travel a few times a year, mainly to Iceland and Switzerland.
- You love new challenges and have a positive can-do attitude to life.
- You like to plan but you can also be spontaneous and make quick changes.
- You have a passion for online business and prefer a self-directed approach to learning more about it.
About Team Sigrun
We are a small but very dedicated team with an entrepreneurial and international spirit. Our team is based all over Europe and everyone works remotely. We operate in the Central European & GMT time zone with room for flexibility.
Our company values include excellence which means doing our best and always wanting to do things better, impact which means we continuously want to grow the business with the goal of leaving a dent in the universe and change the world, tough love which means that we are kind, fair and respectful but we don’t sugar coat anything and tell it like it is which is exactly what our clients appreciate about us, surprise and delight which means having fun and creating a rewarding environment for the team and our clients, and integrity which means we do what we say, basically we are our word.
If you are passionate about helping female entrepreneurs succeed and have a proven track record of executing successful marketing campaigns, we would love to hear from you.
Click here to apply
(Note that it takes about 20 minutes to fill out the application form.)
Deadline for this role is March 31st 2023
We reserve the right to hire sooner than the deadline so don’t hesitate to fill out the application.
We also reserve the right to extend the deadline to find the right candidate.