Virtual Role in Europe
Are you our Anna?
Anna is a rockstar online marketing manager. She thrives on running big marketing events and setting up sales funnels that bring a consistent flow of perfect-fit customers to hit the company goals. She wears many hats in marketing and to some people that would feel chaotic, but to Anna – it feels easy and joyful. She has people wondering “ How on earth does she do it?”. She's obsessed with learning new things in marketing and loves testing ideas so the company stays 10 steps ahead of the competition. She plans things well ahead but she can just as easily adapt plans when needed. She loves to make the company, and especially her boss, look good online and will not make any compromises when it comes to the brand and the marketing message.
I’m looking for an experienced Online Marketing Manager to join our team.
Is this you?
You like to work in the background and would love to run the marketing for a leading online coaching business that is on the fast-track from 7 to 8-figures.
You are great at managing a small but mighty team, bringing them to their highest potential, and keeping team spirit high even when there is a lot going on.
You are marketing-obsessed and enjoy executing new marketing ideas, you are a quick implementer and want to see results fast without compromising details and testing.
You are positive, resourceful, and adaptable, the kind of person the team loves to work with, and someone the CEO can trust with marketing her company.
If the answer is a quadruple yes, then continue reading.
This is me.
In the last 8 years, I’ve helped thousands of women around the world start and scale their online businesses so that they can make their dreams come true. As a result, I’ve created a multiple 7-figure online coaching business with the mission to accelerate gender equality through female entrepreneurship. I'm a visionary leader and owe my success to being positive, ambitious, determined, being able to see the big picture, having a high attention to detail – and working with a team that supports me and the mission. My goal is to grow the business to 8 figures within 3 years and I need a rockstar online marketing manager in order to achieve that goal.
This is us.
The Sigrun team is made up of a small but very dedicated team with an entrepreneurial and international spirit. Our team is based all over Europe and everyone works remotely. We operate in the Central European & GMT time zone with room for flexibility.
Our company values include excellence which means doing our best and always wanting to do things better, impact which means we continuously want to grow the business with the goal of leaving a dent in the universe and change the world, tough love which means that we are kind, fair and respectful but we don’t sugar coat anything and tell it like it is which is exactly what our clients appreciate about us, surprise and delight which means having fun and creating a rewarding environment for the team and our clients, and integrity which means we do what we say, basically we are our word.
This could be you if:
- You would love to work for a female CEO who is on a mission to accelerate gender equality through female entrepreneurship.
- You are looking for a new challenge as an Online Marketing Manager in a remote and digital role that is fun, dynamic, and very varied.
- You are cool and calm under pressure and you bring your best energy to lead a team to success.
- You have an attitude of “yes, let’s make this happen!” when creative ideas are brought to the table.
- You would like to work from home most of the time but also travel regularly to Reykjavik, Iceland and Zurich, Switzerland to work closely with the CEO.
- You are interested in expanding your role to also take care of PR & Media for the CEO as well organising events for the team and clients.
- You are curious and want to learn more about digital marketing where you can help the CEO set up and execute digital events.
- You keep up to date with marketing trends and you’re curious about how social trends and pop-culture can be applied to business marketing.
- You are looking for a long-term position where you can thrive and grow and be part of a team that is helping women around the world build businesses.
But a word of warning…
This is not for you if:
- You have a 9-5 mindset and don’t like working outside regular working hours – our whole team step up during launches and everyone gets involved.
- You’re rigid in your approach to marketing – we are not afraid to try new things and “break the rules” to test new ideas.
- You are thinking of starting your own business or have some side hustle.
- You cannot handle feedback or tough love as I like to call it.
- You are a drama queen, highly sensitive or like to gossip.
- You are not looking for a long-term position but a short stint.
- You need to be told what to do and reminded.
Still with me? Then let’s look at the requirements in more detail:
- You have at least five years of experience as a Marketing Manager.
- You have worked with visionary leaders and helped them execute their ideas.
- You stay on top of the latest in online marketing and are a quick learner.
- You respond fast to messages and emails and take quick action.
- You are self-managed and don’t need someone to remind you what to do.
- You have a high level of common sense to make the right decisions.
- You have strong attention to detail and never miss a typo or a deadline.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You can juggle multiple things at once and can solve issues quickly.
- You are happy to take on new projects and follow through from start to finish.
- You are a native English speaker or fluent in English.
- You are fully available during working hours as well as outside working hours during important marketing events.
- You are a tech savvy and an avid Mac user.
- You are based in Europe and can work in the Central European time zone and in the GMT time zone.
You’ve made it this far? Then you are potentially our Anna.
Please fill out this job application before May 16, 2022. Note that it takes about 30 min to fill out the application form.
Our official deadline is May 16, 2022, but we reserve the right to extend the application deadline until the right candidate is found.
I’m looking forward to reading your application.