Virtual Role in Europe
We are looking for a curious, creative, driven full-time Social Media Manager who generates marketing ideas and implements them fast. The goal is to create social media content that increases social reach, engagement, and followers to generate high-quality leads. Ultimately, you are responsible for our social media growth.
Is this you?
You love everything around social media. You are great at growing reach, engagement, and followers. You have great observation skills, enjoy interacting with social media followers, and have a track record of testing and reviewing market data. If this is you then read on…
Your responsibilities include
- Working closely with our Online Marketing & Sales Manager to grow the CEO’s personal brand and increase our company’s social following organically.
- Plan, create and schedule social media posts with new original content as well as repurposing content from existing resources.
- Manage social media strategy and do competitive research to improve messaging.
- Constantly test new social media tactics while keeping what works and being up to date with social media trends and emerging platforms.
- Collaborate with the marketing and program teams to create compelling content such as freebies and launch promotions.
Your requirements include
- At least 2 years of working experience in social media marketing, managing multiple social media platforms, and track record in social media growth.
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills with good knowledge of graphic and video editing tools.
- Demonstrable social networking experience, creating engagement for a brand, ideally a personal brand, and increasing reach and followers/likes.
- Knowledge of social analytic tools and be used to look at numbers to improve what is working and stop what is not working to achieve more growth.
- Tech savvy, Mac-lover, resourceful, and very knowledgeable in the typical online tools plus loves to learn and figure out new things.
This would be you…
- You desire a virtual role for an international company with European flair.
- You are able to travel a few times a year, mainly to Iceland and Switzerland.
- You love new challenges and have a positive can-do attitude to life.
- You like to plan but you can also be spontaneous and make quick changes.
- You love everything about social media and would like to learn more.
- You believe in gender equality and Sigrun’s mission.
- You are ready to commit 100% to a full-time role for at least 2 years.
Who is Sigrun?
In the last 8 years, Sigrun has helped thousands of women around the world start and scale their online businesses so that they can make their dreams come true. As a result, she's created a multiple 7-figure online coaching business with the mission to accelerate gender equality through female entrepreneurship. She is a visionary leader and owes her success to being positive, ambitious, determined, able to see the big picture, and having a high attention to detail – and working with a team that supports her mission. Sigrun's goal is to grow the business to 8 figures within 3 years and she needs a highly dedicated and skilled copywriter to achieve that goal.
About Team Sigrun
We are a small but very dedicated team with an entrepreneurial and international spirit. Our team is based all over Europe and everyone works remotely. We operate in the Central European & GMT time zone with room for flexibility.
Our company values include excellence which means doing our best and always wanting to do things better, impact which means we continuously want to grow the business with the goal of leaving a dent in the universe and change the world, tough love which means that we are kind, fair and respectful but we don’t sugar coat anything and tell it like it is which is exactly what our clients appreciate about us, surprise and delight which means having fun and creating a rewarding environment for the team and our clients, and integrity which means we do what we say, basically we are our word.
We are excited to get to know our new Social Media Manager soon. Maybe it is you?
If you see yourself working with us and becoming our Social Media Manager, then please fill out the application form before June 30th, 2022.
Our official deadline is June 30th, 2022, but we reserve the right to extend the application deadline until the right candidate is found.