We’re looking for a savvy Marketing Virtual Assistant (otherwise known as Tech VA) to be our email systems, sales funnels, and landing page wizard.
As our Marketing Virtual Assistant, you are responsible for setting up, connecting, and running our back end systems. This year we switched over to ActiveCampaign and Kajabi, and are phasing out InfusionSoft and ClickFunnels. You’ll be responsible for finalising the migration and setting up new campaigns and sales funnels including various evergreen funnels.
You will also be responsible for updating our blog posts and marketing material so we can get in front of more potential customers.
In our programs, your job will be to keep tech tutorials up-to-date and create new ones when needed. You’ll work closely with the team to ensure that our systems support our marketing and sales efforts and that all our content is of high quality and according to our branding guidelines.
Overall your role is to ensure that all our systems are running and everything that goes out is of high quality.
Ultimately this role is about running the engine of the company. This role requires affinity to online marketing tools, an eye for design, and basic copywriting skills.
This is a virtual role so you can be based anywhere in Europe but you need to be able to travel to Zurich, Switzerland, and Reykjavik, Iceland.
This is a part-time position that may evolve into FT in the future.
We offer an international environment with a European flair, and an opportunity to grow and travel (when it is safe again). We have high expectations of you but we also reward you well. We’re looking for a long-term commitment.
- Work with our Integrator to make all systems work in the background and continuously improve our sales funnels, landing pages, and emails.
- Create, maintain and update marketing, sales, and program funnels
- Teach funnel building to our students inside our programs
Is this you?
You have worked in the online marketing space and you would love to be a part of a bigger team and have a bigger impact. You love translating marketing and sales goals into funnels and automations. Doing a bit of a graphic design or copy is not a problem for you.
You love mapping out and setting up funnels but you don’t just like the tech aspect of it but also the marketing side. You are very detail-oriented so you don’t miss a typo in an email or can sense when a system is not running flawlessly. You are constantly analysing the company’s funnels and figuring out how they can be improved. You are fast-paced without comprising any details. You are excited about working behind the scenes and running the engine that our marketing sales and program funnels are.
You are happy to dive into Google Analytics and SEO to improve our site ranking and search results. You continuously look for ways to optimise our systems and make suggestions to the team in terms of what is working in our marketing and what can be improved.
You are resourceful and confident when it comes to software and tools. You are a team player and would like to work in a team that strives for excellence, growth, and impact, and cares deeply about the success of their clients.
You like to create order out of chaos and are constantly looking for ways to systemise and optimise. You are fast-paced without comprising any details. You are excited about working behind the scenes and contributing to the overall success of the company. You can deal well with a dynamic environment.
You’re also passionate about gender equality, female entrepreneurship, and online business. And you are looking to join a team where you can thrive and grow doing what you love.
- You have at least 2 years of setting up marketing and sales funnels
- You are up to date on the latest marketing and sales methods and continuously educate yourself
- You have a can-do-attitude and don’t give up when things get tough
- You can deal well with a spontaneous and changing environment
- You are a native English speaker or fluent in English and can speak at least one other language
- You respond fast to messages and emails and take quick action
- You are self-managed and don’t need someone to remind you what to do
- You are based in Europe and can work in the Central European time zone
- You are a Mac and social media user and know Google Apps in and out
- You love to learn new things and figure things out on your own
- You are detail-oriented and don’t miss a typo or a deadline
- You like to be organised and get things done efficiently
- You believe “if there’s a will, there’s a way”
Here’s what a typical assignment could look like
You start with a check-in with our Integrator, together you decide the next steps on the projects that you are working up. Today’s task is to improve an existing webinar funnel that leads to our group coaching program Momentum. You get all the necessary data and then analyse what needs to improve.
During the meeting with stakeholders, you make a suggestion on what needs to change in the funnel e.g. redo the webinar because at minute 45, there is a substantial drop off and change the copy of one email because the open rate is low. You prepare all the actions to be taken by the team in as much detail as possible. The Integrator maps out the project with your help and all stakeholders get a task and a deadline, including you. You take the necessary actions so that the funnel is improved as quickly as possible. During the next team meeting, you report the results of changing that specific funnel and propose the next improvements.
Does this sound exciting to you?
Then click here to apply
The deadline to fill out your application is January 31, 2021.