Celebrating wins – big and small – is important to help you stay motivated, excited, and energized in any project or business you are involved in. And what better way to celebrate those wins than by celebrating with others?
In this episode, I share some of the wonderful “love notes” I’ve received from listeners. I asked them to share their favorite from my first 100 episodes, share why they liked it, and why they enjoy tuning into The Sigrun Show.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- What Ariane Leanza Heinz learned from Episode #66: 7 Habits of Happy Entrepreneurs
- How Episode #15: How to Use a Challenge to Sell Your High-End Program with Zach Spuckler enlightened and inspired Jenna Blein and taught her the “rules” of online business
- What Judith Geiss learned about the connection between your mindset and your success from Episode #56: How Your Mind Influences Your Business with James Wedmore
- How Episode #40: [Case Study] How I Changed My Business and Had a Six-Figure Launch with Jeanet Bathoorn inspired Nathalie
- How The Sigrun Show helped Petra Hoerter learn more about herself, her feelings, and her mindset
- What Sif the Vet learned about using social media for her business from Chocolate Johnny in Episode #79: How Social Media Changed Business for Chocolate Johnny
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.