Silke Wolf is a travel curator, matchmaker, and the founder of Local Insider. Her company specializes in helping tourists and travelers around the world create memorable and authentic travel experiences by connecting with like-minded local businesses, artists, and creatives. As a passionate travel enthusiast, she has traveled around the world meeting and connecting with thousands of amazing, highly successful creatives.
Silke joins me for On Air Coaching to learn how to overcome her money mindset challenges so she can begin to charge what she’s worth. We discuss how your money mindset impacts your pricing decisions, how to handle client objectives regarding higher prices, and how to weed out non-serious clients. I also explain the importance of viewing your business as a business and how the prices you set for your services can reflect your self-confidence and self-worth.“By not charging, not charging enough, or not doing research - for the right customer - it is the opposite of what they want.” - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How your money mindset impacts how you set your prices
- How creating a pricing system can help you overcome your money mindset challenges
- How to handle price objections
- Creating rules for yourself and sticking to them
- Getting comfortable with higher prices that consumers are willing to pay
- How creating non-refundable booking fees can help you weed out non-serious clients
- Using your email list to ask for testimonials and referrals
- Considering the use of discounts and coupon codes to encourage referrals
- How videos and testimonials impact the customer buying decisions
- The importance of sharing your service fees on your website
- How your prices reflect your self-confidence and self-worth to a potential customer
Build Your Dream Business FREE Video Series
Are you ready to build your DREAM business? Learn the steps you need to take to turn your passions into profit and build your dream business with my new 8-week video series: Build Your Dream Business. You’ll learn how to create your vision, develop and plan your business idea, how to market your products or services, and much, much more!
What are you waiting for?
Sign up now to begin your journey to building a profitable online business!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.