Judy Rafat is a passionate jazz singer and a dedicated vocal coach. She teaches in universities and offers online courses. These areas of expertise have been her bread and butter for 20 years. Excited about the release of her album next year, Judy shares a glimpse of what to expect in her upcoming collection through a finished song Let It Snow, which is available on her website.
Judy joins me in this On Air Coaching episode to learn how she can overcome shiny-object syndrome and begin focusing on one thing so that she can strategically promote her business. Additionally, I explain the significance of building a community to grow your business and why now is the right time to go all in and do online marketing. I also share simple and practical advice on how you can effectively market on Facebook.If you want to get more done, focus on less.” - Sigrun
In This On Air Coaching Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Judy’s struggle to find a balance between being a singer and a vocal coach
- The technical challenges she encounters
- Going all in on marketing her career through social media
- What she wants to achieve when she looks back on her career
- Definition of a “raving fan” and how their loyalty impacts you
- The challenge of creating a fan-based community
- Learning versus taking action
- You have to concentrate and focus on one thing.
- The time to go all in is now.
- Be very picky and strategic about the things you’re going to do.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.