Annemarie Singer is an artist—a writer and painter—who promotes self-discovery through novels and artistic programs at Make Your Life Sexy. She believes that creative expression is a powerful force you can use to discover who you are. She has earned several certificates in business and is a proud mother to two adult children.
Annemarie joins me in this On Air Coaching segment to learn how to filter many ideas to come up with a specific marketable business. I also share when new ideas become the problem in your business and how to market your business effectively so you don’t confuse your audience.The problem is if you constantly act on new ideas, no idea is going to be a masterpiece. - Sigrun
In This On Air Coaching Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- What creative expression is for Annemarie
- Put your new ideas out of your head when you first have them
- The language to use when talking to your audience
- The importance of making an inventory of products and ideas you want for your business
- Why you need to look at the market like a six year old
- The 30-second challenge of telling 100 people what you do
- Know the one thing you want to be known for.
- When marketing your business, use short sentences with simple language instead of using the language of an “expert.”
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.