Tina Gärtner is the creator of a membership program called Hundeunternehmer Gut Beraten where she caters to dog entrepreneurs such as dog walkers, dog dieticians, dog physiotherapists, and other dog-related professionals. She also provides consulting services through the membership site.
Tina joins me for On Air Coaching to learn how she can market her open membership site. I share the different strategies that other entrepreneurs use to market their membership sites effectively, the advantages of those methods, and a step-by-step guide on how you can efficiently carry out the sales funnel approach.The less I have to think, the more likely I am to make a decision. - Sigrun
In this On Air Coaching Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Why membership site owners use the Launch Method
- How to create a sense of urgency using limited-time offers
- Business advantages of having an exceptional freebie
- How to determine which freebie to offer
- How Google analytics and client surveys verify the most in-demand content
- Connecting the freebie and the limited-time paid offer
- Factors that make it easy for clients to decide to sign up
- Applying affiliate marketing to loyal members only
- When you compare two offers, it has to be an absolute no-brainer to go for the membership.
- You can do the Launch Method and the Funnel Method together.
- Offer affiliate marketing individually.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.