Florien van Basten Batenburg is the founder of De Content Academie where she helps female entrepreneurs boost their business through writing books, blogging, creating emails and newsletters —basically anything related to writing. Florien wrote her first book Aunt! Handbook for Cool Aunts in 2011 and continues to write a weekly newsletter based on her second book The Writing Happiness Journal. After recovering from physical impairment, Florien got back on her feet and pursued her biggest passion—writing—by launching her mastermind group called “Create Your Bestseller Business Book.”
Florien joins me in this On Air Coaching episode to learn how to reduce the overwhelm of managing and promoting her business while having more impact online and to identify the different marketing strategies she can begin using. I also share how long in advance you should start promoting a live event, how you can repurpose your old content as well as the advantages and disadvantages of doing a webinar and Facebook Live as you determine which channel is the right one for your event.Dial down the ‘busy-busy’ by doing less with more impact. - Sigrun
In This On Air Coaching Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The challenge in online marketing that overwhelms Florien
- How she connects with her current audience
- Webinars versus Facebook Live
- How to create marketing materials from a 30-minute video
- How often you should do webinars
- Tasks to delegate to your virtual assistant
- How to get people excited about your webinars
- What “omnipresence” is and why it’s discouraged when starting your business
- How to pick a topic for your Facebook Live
- What to do with previously written newsletters and blogs
- Webinars are for promotions and launching of programs.
- Reduce the number of webinars you do. When you have one, make sure to do it properly.
- A blog is good for SEO, but it takes time.