Barbara Bryce is a Sensitive and Spiritual Coach and former veterinarian with an eMBA in General International Management. She uses strategies such as aura reading, yoga, meditation, breathing techniques, nutrition and body work as well as higher self-healing techniques such as DNA upgrading. She is passionate about helping others reach their full potential, feel empowered, and lead a healthy and authentic life.
Barbara joins me for this On Air Coaching to learn how to market her services to reach more potential clients. While having early success is good, I explain how it can be disadvantageous to your marketing strategy. I also discuss what the smart lane is in the road to success, how to expand and keep your audience through Facebook Live coaching sessions as well as practical tips on how to effectively promote and capture your audience’s attention through Facebook Live.
[easy-tweet tweet=”“Success takes time, and there is no fast lane, but there’s a smart lane. ” – Sigrun”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Why Oprah’s story is a good inspiration for the impatient entrepreneur
- What Barbara is doing to build her business
- The impact of doing live coaching
- Tips on how to do Facebook Live properly
- The benefits of doing Facebook Live consistently
- For people to notice you and what you’re doing, you need to shock them a little bit.
- Pick your battles. Don’t be all over the place when you work on your marketing.
- Sharing your story helps you connect with people.
- People trust people who are consistent. Inconsistency leads to distrust.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.