Saskia Bussink is a real estate investor and business coach with over a decade of experience. She is the founder of Smart Money Investing and is on a mission to help others pursue financial freedom through passive income. She helps entrepreneurs grow their businesses and offers real estate programs for those wanting to grow their wealth as they invest in the UK.
Saskia joins me in this On Air Coaching episode to learn how to run and focus on two businesses at the same time. I share how you can split your schedule to accommodate two businesses and how to frame your tagline to attract the clients that need you. I also discuss how to be creative about your business framework and the importance of running each business, simultaneously, as two separate organizations.If you’ve already built a profitable business, maybe it’s time for a second department. - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Why Saskia likes to pursue both business coaching and real estate business
- Her struggle with running two businesses
- How to balance your schedule while building multiple businesses
- How to incorporate your other business on your website
- The importance of reinvesting in your businesses for long-term growth
- The business needs fuel and the fuel is cash.
- When you create a tagline around wealth creation, you can include two businesses in it without turning clients off or pushing clients away.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.