Alannah Moore is a Do-It-Yourself website specialist whose mission is to help online entrepreneurs create their own website. This business idea came from a typical client need she encountered as a former web designer. Today, she offers a variety of online courses designed to help online business owners learn how to create a website and has written several books including the 2013 Amazon bestseller Create Your Own Website Using WordPress in a Weekend.
Alannah joins me on this On Air Coaching episode to learn how to raise her prices to level up her business while helping creative entrepreneurs build beautiful websites. I share why your pricing should have levels based on a pyramid as well as strategies on how to package and price your products. I also discuss why people sign up for courses even if they can watch things for free on YouTube as well as how to keep the buzz going as you and your clients look forward to a product launch.“You need to value your time and expertise.” - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Pricing your products and services based on value and perception
- Creating a price pyramid
- Using lower price points when testing the proof of concept on a new product or service
- The importance of the customer journey when pricing your products
- How raising your prices can help your customers be more committed
- How underpricing your services is a disservice to your clients – as well as yourself and your family
- Using early-bird pricing to create buzz about new products and courses
- How to raise your course prices following a launch
- How to use webinars to promote a new course launch
- How to leverage scarcity to create a successful course launch
- Create a few key package options with varying prices based on value.
- People are not as committed when they pay low prices.
- Build scarcity and buzz when launching new products, courses, and services.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.