Jill Stanton is the co-founder of Screw the Nine to Five, her and her husband Josh’s slice of the internet where they teach unsatisfied webpreneurs how to eliminate the overwhelm, focus on the right tasks and build their businesses strategically.
Jill joins me to share the secrets she has learned on getting high retention rates and creating raving fans for an online membership program. She explains the four pillars that keep your community members engaged, how she encourages member integration into her online community, and how she uses her free Facebook group community as a funnel tool to promote her paid membership program.With membership sites, you are at the mercy of the member experience. - Jill Stanton
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Why Jill never closes the cart on her paid membership program
- The “secret sauce” to get people to join
- Why she heavily promotes her free Facebook group and why she closed the first free group
- How she surveyed her group to deliver content in a format they want
- How she builds her email list
- The nurture sequence to move free group members into a paid community
- How to encourage member integration in a community
- Using member-created content
- What the “virtual campus” is and how it helps members build momentum on work-related tasks
Connect with Jill Stanton:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.