Matthew Kimberley is a keynote speaker, entrepreneur, sales trainer, and sales expert helping small business owners grow their businesses from low 6 figures to 7 figures and beyond. He is the founder and developer of the Professional Persuasive Sales Improvement Program and has been the keynote speaker at numerous events including Chris Ducker’s Youpreneur Summit.
In this episode, Matthew shares how he became interested in helping small businesses and entrepreneurs improve their sales process. He goes over the process of selling any product, service, or program without being salesy, the value of being able to sell yourself, and the importance of using testimonials and social proof in your sales copy. He also explains the importance of infusing authenticity, personality, and integrity in your sales process and how it can affect your ability to convert prospective clients into lifelong customers.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The value of being able to sell yourself
- The importance of chronologically working through each stage of the sales process
- How using social proof in your sales copy can impact your conversion rate
- Using testimonials to mitigate objections and fears
- Leveraging people’s “fear of missing out” in your sales process
- The importance of using FAQs to handle objections
- Injecting energy, curiosity, and personality into your sales copy
- Infusing authenticity and integrity into your sales copy and process
- Book Yourself Solid by Michael Port
- It’s not about closing 100% of the deals. It’s about giving yourself the best competitive edge in the marketplace.
- You need to focus on identifying opportunities, then diligently following the process as well as you can.
- You want to be the best version of yourself.
- If you have nothing to hide, you can ask for more.
Connect with Matthew Kimberley:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.