Jadah Sellner is a serial entrepreneur, the co-founder of Simple Green Smoothies, and the creator of the Love Over Metrics Incubator, a 9-month mastermind program that focuses on business growth strategies and techniques for female entrepreneurs. She is a TEDx speaker, bestselling author, and host of the Lead With Love Podcast. As an online community growth strategist and business mentor, she is passionate about helping businesses and personal brands build and grow their online communities through love, service, and impact.
Jadah shares how creating a 30-day green smoothie challenge helped her attract over 1 million email subscribers while building a 6-figure business. She explains why she believes the key to creating a successful challenge is to leverage the human-connection aspect of building a community and avoiding shiny object syndrome. She also explains why she decided to exit Simple Green Smoothies to follow her passion for helping highly-motivated female entrepreneurs and the mindset obstacles and fears she had to overcome during that transition as well as the obstacles she faced while preparing for her TEDx talk.“The quickest path to your first 6 or 7 figures is to have one core audience show up on one platform, and one core problem that you’re solving.” - Jadah Sellner
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Leveraging the human-connection aspect to help your brand resonate with your audience
- Why Jadah believes entrepreneurs should make their freebies better than someone else’s paid product
- How she organically grew her email list from 2,000 to 30,000 subscribers
- The importance of building an authentic community – and courting them
- What inspired her to use a 30-day challenge to grow her email list
- The importance of sticking with one signature challenge and avoiding shiny object syndrome
- Building trust with your audience before upselling your products
- Repackaging your free challenges to create a sellable product
- The impact of hiring a team and creating systems
- How she incorporated affiliate marketing into her business strategy
- Giving yourself permission to test your prices
- The importance of building your business to align with your values
- Why she decided to exit from Simple Green Smoothies
- How she became a TEDx speaker
- 1000 True Fans by Kevin Kelly
Connect with Jadah Sellner:
- Lead with love in business and life – TEDx Talk
- FREE 5 Step Challenge Roadmap
Build Your Dream Business FREE Video Series
Are you ready to build your DREAM business? Learn the steps you need to take to turn your passions into profit and build your dream business with my new 8-week video series: Build Your Dream Business. You’ll learn how to create your vision, develop and plan your business idea, how to market your products or services, and much, much more!
What are you waiting for?
Sign up now to begin your journey to building a profitable online business!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.