As an online entrepreneur, you may wonder where and how to get clients. Since Facebook is one of the most used social media tools today, you may be tempted to create an account, join some groups, and immediately send private messages to potential clients. But what are the chances that this strategy will work? How should you approach members so they will be responsive towards you and not reactive against you?
In this episode, I share strategies on how to acquire clients through Facebook groups. I discuss how to be authentic in a non-self-promoting manner, how to build authority as someone credible in your industry, and the significance of helping from a place of giving.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Easier ways to acquire clients
- Why joining Facebook groups or paid programs to look for clients doesn’t work
- What to include in your “Work with Me” page
- Managing your time in the groups you’re involved in
- The kinds of questions to post
- What not to include in the responses you provide to member queries
- Make sure that people know where to find you — show links on your Facebook profile.
- People tend to click through once they see your desire to help others.
- Search for keywords in the search bar instead of scrolling through the feed.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.