Jason Brown is a stock market coach and trader with a passion for helping others unlock their financial power. He educates others about trading and the stock market through The Brown Report YouTube Channel and his investing courses to help people from around the world make smart decisions about trading and investing.
Jason Brown joins me to share how to automate your sales funnel through YouTube. He explains the various types of ads you can use and when and why to use them. He also talks about how he sells his programs on auto-pilot without asking for email addresses and explains how to retarget your audience based on video use on YouTube.“Take action and get the video up there.” - Jason Brown
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How Jason developed the idea of automating his sales funnel
- The elements of his videos and how he creates the call-to-action
- Why entrepreneurs should stop trying to control when clients buy
- When ads become annoying
- The difference between interest targeting and targeting people who are searching for specific keywords
- What a search ad is
- Why he rarely runs discovery ads
- Identifying people who are ready to watch videos right now and how it can be game changing for your sales funnel
- How he makes tweaks to his pricing and products according to the perceived needs of the market
- Weigh the pros with the cons especially when mentioning pricing on your videos.
- You have to think outside the box when you’re running ads.
- It’s best not to trick people.
- People will only be willing to pay a higher price if the trust level is also higher.
Connect with Jason Brown:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.