Lisa Corduff has a background in television, video production, and communication. When her family was trying to settle in a new city, Lisa decided to start a hobby using all her experience. By the end of 2012, Lisa began her wholefoods blog, Keepin’ Food Real, that eventually led her to create an 8-week course that is now her signature program called Small Steps to Wholefoods.
Lisa shares what inspired her to choose wholefoods for her and her family. She tells us how her hobby turned into something profitable and how she manages to stay consistent and authentic in her blogging, business, and relationship with her followers.If I show up as myself, I’ll attract the right crowd. - Lisa Corduff
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Where to find the silver bullet for your business
- How Lisa set the tone of her blog
- Japanese theory about cause and approach to behavior change
- How she launched her first event
- The game-changer for her business
- Content and marketing strategies
- People know when you really care and are invested in them.
- Connect with your followers and create content consistently.
- Momentum is the key to business. Keep the wheels turning.
- Be okay with imperfection.
Connect with Lisa Corduff:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.