The venue, audio,video, speaker gifts, hair and makeup – these are only a few of the many items to add to your budget list when putting together a live event. Many dread the responsibilities of planning a live event, believing the rewards will not balance the cost or thinking it could end up a failure.
In this episode, I talk about the factors you need to think about when budgeting for live events of different sizes. I share the fears I’ve had about doing live events as well as how I got the courage and confidence to overcome my fears. And I explain the key things I learned from managing live events and identify the different event elements according to price range.“Start small and build up the confidence and courage for bigger events.” - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How I developed the confidence to put together a five-day event
- Three crucial questions to ask yourself before budgeting for your event
- How to budget for hotel room charges, food, and beverages
- How I’m advertising my upcoming conference in Iceland
- The benefits of a special ticketing system
- The vital element to look for with event venue administration
- Why hiring a photographer for your event is worth the investment
- How to capture testimonials during your event
- Why it’s important to work with a professional event agency
- How to benefit financially even if your event is free
- My goal for Selfmade Summit 2020
Join me at Selfmade Summit 2020
Be the first to grab your tickets to the largest international conference for women entrepreneurs – Selfmade Summit 2020! Join our waitlist to receive super early-bird offers, news, and announcements leading up to Selfmade Summit 2020, the inaugural conference that will change your business – and life – forever.
To join Selfmade Summit 2020 waitlist, visit www.sigrun.com/selfmadesummit today!
Want to support and be part of the launch of the largest international conference for women entrepreneurs? Join the Selfmade Summit 2020 Launch group!
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!