Most entrepreneurs, if not all, want to have the right people on their team. The person with the right skills who accepts the challenge and matches your values – that would be the perfect match! While it is good to set expectations for your team and your business, remember to set realistic expectations about the things that go right – and wrong – when hiring people.
It may take time to build your dream team, but it will definitely be worth it.
I share how I built the dream teams I’ve had in the past as well as how I am building my current dream team for my online business. I dive into my experiences of both hiring and firing people and share tips on how you can build – and maintain – your dream team to help you grow and scale your online business.“When you’re building a Dream Team, it starts with knowing yourself and the needs of your company...before you start to hire.” - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How firing people can be a good thing for your business as well as for the person you’re firing
- What you can do to help those who will need to look for new employment
- What to prioritize before you start hiring people for your dream team
- My philosophy for hiring and firing people
- The different roles every company needs to thrive
- Where I found the members in my team
- The frustrating experiences I’ve had with hiring and the lessons I learned
- My biggest takeaway from the Off the Charts Conference in 2015
- The block that’s preventing me from hiring my dream team
- The hiring process my team and I went through as we search for the right candidates
- The current members of Team Sigrun
- Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman and Mark C. Winters
Grab Your FREE Plan Your Profits Success Guide
Are you ready to maximize your profits as an online entrepreneur? Scaling your business and increasing your revenue doesn’t magically happen! It takes planning and strategy to make it happen. Learn how smart, savvy entrepreneurs plan their business for success with my free Plan Your Profits Success Guide.
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Click here to learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!