Ariane Heinz is a vocal consultant and the owner of Ariane Leanza Heinz where she works with local clients such as The Walt Disney Company and TEDx Zurich speakers to develop their voice, gain the confidence to perform, and learn to sing through her unique coaching and mentoring programs. She is also the facilitator of the Creator Mindset Summit (September 1st to 7th).
In this episode of On Air Coaching, Ariane wants to develop a strategy for taking her offline coaching business online to help more people develop their speech and singing skills and gain the confidence to perform on stage. We go over this strategy and how starting a short 6-week online course can help her grow her list and increase her online visibility.The shorter your first program is, the better. - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Identifying your online target audience
- Why niching your services makes you more attractive to the people you work with
- Creating a promise for your new online program
- Identifying what your audience wants from your program
- Creating and launching a 6-week beta program
- Taking the next step after launching your first online course
- The importance of recording your coaching sessions – both online and offline
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Click below to get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.