Viveka von Rosen is a LinkedIn expert with a network of 42 million people on LinkedIn. She quit her day job in 2007 and started her company Linked Into Business. She has personally worked with executives of Fortune 500 Companies and continues to teach and train people about LinkedIn. Viveka is also a speaker and the author of the books LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day and LinkedIn Security: Who’s Watching You.
Viveka clarifies some misconceptions about the LinkedIn platform and shares tips on how to leverage the platform to improve your content marketing. She also explains the purpose and focus of LinkedIn, how you can build a community there, and she goes over a step-by-step guide in transforming your LinkedIn profile from a resume into a good resource, making it beneficial for your business growth.If building a community is important to your business, LinkedIn publisher is a good place to do that. - Viveka von Rosen
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How Viveka ran into LinkedIn
- Establishing how people see you through LinkedIn
- The significance of knowing who your audience is
- Practical tips for the use of media on your profile
- How to build trust through your branding
- LinkedIn tools that help repurpose content
- The probability of your LinkedIn content appearing on Google
- Building a community on LinkedIn
- How you can be proactive in finding good prospects and connecting with them
- Strategies for approaching new prospects
- How you can get people excited about your LinkedIn videos
- Why it’s beneficial to set up a company page
- What to look forward to on LinkedIn in 2018
- LinkedIn is not a recruitment tool.
- Use LinkedIn to establish solid branding and build the know-like-trust factor.
- You can repurpose your blog and put the exact content on LinkedIn publisher.
- Always personalize your invitation to connect.
- Lead with “give” as opposed to “take.”
Connect with Viveka von Rosen:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.