Andrew Pickering and Pete Gartland are a content marketing duo whose mission is to help companies and brands market their business by creating fun, high-quality content. They also host a YouTube Channel, a podcast, and have a membership site called Atomic. They are keynote speakers in international conferences and have been seen on Inc., HuffPost, Entrepreneur on Fire, and Social Media Examiner.
Andrew and Pete join me to share how they got started in the marketing industry, how they achieved success, and why they are doing the business together. They also share tips for those who want to make the transition in their business from unknown to visible as well as how to create the kind of content that gets found and shared.“If you use a little bit of humor and make your content just a little bit more engaging, people actually listen, and then they can learn.” - Andrew & Pete
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How to make your audience listen and pay attention to your content
- How Andrew & Pete started working together
- How they found their niche
- What Content Crickets are
- What happens when you pay attention to the “passionate response”
- The effects of “safe” content
- How long it takes to create great content
- How they came up with their show
- Stop trying to please everybody with your content.
- When you want to cut through the noise online, then it can’t be for everybody.
- Find a way to enjoy creating content.
- Don’t compare yourself to other companies that are bigger and were started way before you.
- Don’t just look at your own industry when getting inspiration for your branding.
Connect with Andrew & Pete:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.