The world of audio broadcasting has significantly evolved over the last decade and with these new changes, business owners and online entrepreneurs have new, exciting avenues to explore. There are new ways to connect with their target audience, promote their products or services, and build an engaged community of followers and fans. Included in the evolution of innovation for the audio broadcasting industry are Alexa Briefings.
In this episode, I share the step-by-step process of how I created Sigrun Sparks Alexa Briefings to promote my business. I explain what Alexa Briefings and Skills are, how you can use them to redirect listeners back to your website, products, or services, and how to identify the optimal length of your Briefings. I also explain how you can reuse or repurpose other content you are creating to create Alexa Briefings, how to become registered as an Alexa developer, Amazon’s requirements regarding Skill and Briefing languages and country availability, and how to use keywords to make Briefings searchable.The timing is perfect to jump on board with Alexa Briefings. - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- What are Alexa Skills and Briefings?
- Why now is the time to create Alexa Briefings for your business
- Planning the content for your briefings
- Identifying the purpose and direction of your Briefings
- How often should you release new Alexa Briefings?
- Identifying the optimal Alexa Briefings length
- Using a script vs episode notes
- Turning snippets of your current podcast content into Alexa Briefings
- The pros and cons of using intros and outros
- How to create an effective Alexa Briefing outro
- The benefits of batch recording
- How to register as an Amazon developer
- The importance of encouraging your audience to review your Briefings
- Using keywords to make your Briefings searchable
- Sigrun Sparks demonstration video
- Steps to Create a Flash Briefing
- Sigrun Sparks Alexa Briefings on Amazon
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.