Sarah Ancalmo-Ashman is the founder of Public Persona Studio, a company focused on helping entrepreneurs and influencers uplevel their business, elevate their influence, and increase their perceived value through branding. She has over 15 years of experience as a brand strategist and creative director for influencers, thought-leaders, and business owners developing and creating compelling and cohesive brands that are memorable and attract attention. She has worked with thought-leaders such as Amy Porterfield and Nikki Elledge Brown as well as Fortune 500 companies such as Estee Lauder, Vogue Magazine, and Mercedes Benz.
Sarah shares strategies on creating a memorable brand for your online business. She goes over the process she uses to help entrepreneurs identify what makes them unique in their industry and how creating a “brand dossier” can help you stay consistent and cohesive in your branding and messaging. She also explains the difference between branding, rebranding, and creating a memorable brand and the importance of having a creative theme across all your branded marketing platforms.“Once you’re clearer on who you are, it’s all about making sure that’s translated across every touchpoint.” - Sarah Ancalmo-Ashman
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Sarah’s journey from working in the corporate advertising world to starting her online business
- Getting clear on your vision for your business and how it helps you create a memorable brand
- The collaborative process she uses to help her clients
- The benefits of working with a brand strategist
- The difference between branding and rebranding
- What is the “brand dossier” and how it helps you stay consistent and cohesive in your brand messaging
- How she positioned herself and her business to work with industry influencers and thought-leaders
- Why she uses personality tests as part of her brand strategy process
- The difference between branding and building a memorable brand
- How being cohesive in your branding and messaging helps you stand out from the competition
- What is a “creative through-line”
- Why your branding goes beyond just your website
Connect with Sarah Ancalmo-Ashman:
Build Your Dream Business FREE Video Series
Are you ready to build your DREAM business? Learn the steps you need to take to turn your passions into profit and build your dream business with my new 8-week video series: Build Your Dream Business. You’ll learn how to create your vision, develop and plan your business idea, how to market your products or services, and much, much more!
What are you waiting for?
Sign up now to begin your journey to building a profitable online business!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.