When I was first starting out, the thought of selling VIP days was very scary to me. Now I laugh about it because it’s not that hard. But it’s not something that comes easy to people.
Nikki Rausch is the CEO of Sales Maven, an organization dedicated to authentic selling. She joins me to talk about her story, how she works with entrepreneurs to help them get better at sales conversations, and how to offer, deliver and price a premium VIP Day.
Nikki explains that selling is not something you do to somebody but with somebody. You are not trying to convince them that what you have is the right solution for them. Rather, you’re having a conversation to find out whether what you offer is right for their particular problem and needs.
For the last half of the episode, we talked about how to create and structure a VIP day to best suit your ideal client. Nikki shared how she structures her VIP Days, what you should keep in mind and how to approach pricing and how to close your discovery call with prospective clients.
This was a great conversation and Nikki’s approach is very much aligned with how we do things on Team Sigrun.
In this episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How Nikki came to start Sales Maven and working with entrepreneurs (4:48)
- How she sees sales (8:41)
- Why sales calls are important to your prospective clients (13:03)
- How not to end your sales conversations and how to end them instead (14:25)
- What to say and do when someone says “I need to time to think about it” (15:22)
- How to structure a VIP Day and what to consider including as content (16:28)
- How Nikki does her own VIP Days and leaves the structure flexible (19:28)
- What she does to make VIP days a premium experience (22:31)
- How to close off the VIP day and how to keep your VIPs working with you (24:26)
- Laying out your offer in your VIP Day discovery call (29:43)
- How to price your VIP Day (32:50)
- Sigrun’s first VIP Days (36:17)
Connect with Nikki Rausch
Have you left a review for The Sigrun Show yet?
Reviews are what keep The Sigrun Show going and growing. They allow us to keep creating free quality content on a regular basis and invite high-profile guests.
A minute’s work on your end is enough to show me and my team that you support the hard work that goes into producing each episode.
So if you have a minute, go here to find out how you can leave a review for The Sigrun Show on Apple Podcasts and receive a thank you gift from us.