We’re looking for a data-driven Digital Marketer to help us nurture and build our audience!
We’re looking for an ambitious Digital Marketer to take our marketing initiatives to the next level.
You will be driving various initiatives to grow and nurture our community on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. You will also be involved in defining and implementing our email marketing strategy.
This is a full-time remote role so you can be based anywhere in Europe and able to travel to Zurich, Switzerland, and Reykjavik, Iceland for company events once it is safe to travel.
Is this You?
You stay on top of digital communication trends and are an experimenter at heart. You like to apply a scientific approach to your work and iterate based on data and insights.
You understand psychological principles and what makes people like, share and engage with a brand.
You have strong time management and project management skills.
You’re a great communicator (written, verbal, and on camera).
You’re creative, innovative and a lifelong learner always growing and improving.
You’re an ambitious self-starter and love to take on challenges and achieve goals.
You’re passionate about gender equality, female entrepreneurship, and online business.
And you’re looking for a remote position where you can be part of a small and dynamic team.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy with a focus on growth and engagement for our key channels
- Define most important social media KPIs and how to measure them
- Create content that is appealing to our audience
- Use our existing content management database and social media scheduling tool to plan and post content
- Increase podcast downloads
- Manage the email marketing plan and be the final reviewer of the weekly newsletter
- Build relationships and communicate with our audience and influencers via our social channels
- Use measuring tools and Google analytics to monitor and increase conversion rates
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Participate on team calls as needed to review current company objectives
Here’s what you bring to this role:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in digital marketing
- You are a strategic thinker with an understanding of marketing attribution, testing and experimentation.
- You know how to gain understanding of our audience and how to create content that speaks to them.
- You love stories and you’re a good storyteller.
- You have expert knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and some knowledge of Youtube and Pinterest.
- You’ve successfully implemented social strategies for a podcast.
- You understand SEO and web traffic metrics.
- You have a can-do-attitude and don’t give up when things get tough.
- You deal well with a spontaneous and changing environment.
- You’re fluent in English and have excellent writing skills in English.
- You self-manage and don’t need someone to remind you what to do.
- You’re based in Europe and can work during regular working hours in the Central European time zone.
- You love to learn new things and figure things out on your own.
- You’re detail oriented and don’t miss a typo or a deadline.
- You like to be organised and get things done efficiently.
- You believe “if there’s a will, there’s a way”.
Does this sound exciting to you?
Then click here to apply
Our official deadline is August 18, 2021, but we reserve the right to extend the application deadline until the right candidate is found.