We’re looking for an experienced Executive Assistant that will be the right hand of the CEO.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to the CEO and team. You will free up our CEO’s time with strong leadership and organization. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and manage a busy schedule. Your number one objective is to create ease for the CEO.
This job is for you if you have experience working with successful entrepreneurs or C-level executives, desire the flexibility that comes with remote work and can work both collaboratively and independently. You are a self-starter, go-getter and problem solver. You’re excited about working with an online business that can feel messy at times, because you have the skills to bring order and organisation. In fact, you thrive on it!
This is a full time virtual role so you can be based anywhere in Europe but you need to be able to travel regularly to Zurich, Switzerland, and Reykjavik, Iceland for company events and to work more closely with the CEO.
Is this You?
- You are highly organised and efficient.
- You have the ability to “get inside the mind” of a visionary.
- You are a great communicator.
- You are detail oriented and don’t miss a typo or a deadline.
- You are creative, innovative and a lifelong learner willing to constantly grow and improve.
- You are ambitious and love to overcome challenges and achieve goals.
- You have highly developed self-awareness and leadership skills.
- You love to learn new things and figure things out on your own.
- You can deal well with a spontaneous and changing environment.
- You have a can-do-attitude and don’t give up when things get tough.
- You’re also passionate about gender equality, female entrepreneurship, and online business.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar and daily schedule including professional and personal appointments
- Act as a communication buffer for the CEO by managing and overseeing a busy inbox
- Make sure the CEO feels supported—she knows where to be and when, what she needs to do in order to be successful, and is never overscheduled
- Show up 100% and be fully present and handling every aspect of the CEOs needs
- Organise all aspects of events and retreats
- Send invoices / refunds to clients if needed
- Manage receivables and failed payments
- Research, and apply for awards, speaking engagements and other PR-related opportunities
- Research and find appropriate guests for the podcast
- Be the backup person for customer service
- Send gifts, flowers and cards to customers
- Document processes and workflows as needed
- Proactively look for ways to save time and improve efficiency
- Work with the Integrator to provide administrative support to the team
Here’s what you bring to this role:
- At least two years of experience as an executive assistant.
- You have the ability to decrease the pressure for the CEO and be her gatekeeper.
- You have high-level communication skills.
- You respond fast to messages and emails and take quick action.
- You are self-managed and don’t need someone to remind you what to do.
- You are a native English speaker or fluent in English and can speak at least one other language.
- You are fully available during regular working hours as well as outside working hours when needed.
- You are a tech savvy and an avid Mac user.
- You are based in Europe and can work in the Central European time zone as well as the GMT time zone.
Does this sound exciting to you?
Then click here to apply
The deadline to fill out your application is June 30, 2021.