Are you my Donna?
Donna is the ultimate executive assistant from the hit series Suits. She works for the head lawyer Harvey, anticipates his needs, takes care of clients, goes above and beyond to show care and thoughtfulness, remembers everything, and makes everyone look like a superhero, especially her boss.
I’m looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to be my right-hand person.
Is this you?
You love to work in the background and be the right-hand person that knows “everything” and helps the CEO make their vision a reality.
You enjoy being the gatekeeper to protect the CEO’s time and energy to ensure ease in their life and business.
You are positive, resourceful, and adaptable, and the kind of person a CEO can trust to take care of anything that comes your way.
If the answer is a triple yes, then continue reading.
This is me.
In the last 8 years, I’ve helped thousands of women around the world start and scale their online businesses so that they can make their dreams come true. As a result, I’ve created a multiple 7-figure online coaching business with the mission to accelerate gender equality through female entrepreneurship. I'm a visionary leader and owe my success to being positive, ambitious, determined, being able to see the big picture, and having a high attention to detail – and working with a team that supports me and the mission. My goal is to grow the business to 8 figures within 3 years and I need a highly dedicated right-hand person in order to achieve that goal.
This could be you if:
- You would love to work for a female CEO who is on a mission to accelerate gender equality through female entrepreneurship.
- You are looking for a new challenge as an Executive Assistant in a remote and digital role that is fun, dynamic and very varied.
- You would like to work from home most of the time but also travel regularly to Reykjavik, Iceland and Zurich, Switzerland to work closely with the CEO.
- You are interested in expanding your role to also take care of PR & Media for the CEO as well organising events for the team and clients.
- You are curious and want to learn more about digital marketing where you can help the CEO set up and execute digital events.
- You are looking for a long-term position where you can thrive and grow and be part of a team that is helping women around the world build businesses.
But a word of warning…
This is not for you if:
- You have a 9-5 mindset and don’t like working outside regular working hours.
- You are thinking of starting your own business or have some side hustle.
- You cannot handle feedback or tough love as I like to call it.
- You are a drama queen, highly sensitive or like to gossip.
- You are not looking for a long-term position but a short stint.
- You need to be told what to do and reminded.
Still with me? Then let’s look at the requirements in more detail:
- You have at least five years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
- You have worked with visionary leaders and helped them execute their ideas.
- You can anticipate needs and act on them in a timely manner.
- You respond fast to messages and emails and take quick action.
- You are self-managed and don’t need someone to remind you what to do.
- You have a high level of common sense to make the right decisions.
- You have strong attention to detail and never miss a typo or a deadline.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a high level of discretion and can keep things to yourself.
- You can juggle multiple things at once and can solve issues quickly.
- You are happy to take on new projects and follow through from start to finish.
- You are a native English speaker or fluent in English.
- You are fully available during working hours as well as outside working hours as needed based on the CEO’s schedule.
- You are a tech-savvy and an avid Mac user.
- You are based in Europe and can work in the Central European time zone as well as in the GMT time zone.
You’ve made it this far? Then you are potentially my Donna.
Please fill out this job application before June 30th, 2022.
Note, that it takes about 30 min to fill out the application form.
Our official deadline is June 30th, 2022, but we reserve the right to extend the application deadline until the right candidate is found.
I’m looking forward to reading your application.