Claudia Jainz is a professional organizer who helps people create order, declutter, and organize spaces in their homes. Aside from her in-demand online course, Claudia also teaches her clients how to arrange their possessions to make room for what they need in life. While pursuing her passion and helping others, Claudia still works as a digital marketer and looks forward to being a full-time entrepreneur soon.
Claudia joins me today to share how her first online course resulted in more one-to-one coaching clients, both online and offline. She shares what prevented her from starting an online business despite having everything set up. Claudia also shares why you owe it to yourself to overcome your fears and limiting beliefs to try to find the courage to put yourself out there.“Try to forget your fears. Try to forget just for a second that you might not do it right or that you might fail.” - Claudia Jainz
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- What led Claudia to start her first online business.
- The limiting beliefs and apprehensions that stopped her from kickstarting her online business.
- How joining SOMBA Summer School helped her put direction to her business.
- The number of people she had on her email list before she promoted her course this summer.
- The encouraging feedback she got from her clients regarding the best part of her online course.
- The unexpected response of her clients to the packages offered after the online course.
- Where clarity in business comes from.
2x Your Online Business Results in 90 Days!
Are you ready to get better results in your online business? Ready to get super clear on your niche and finally get more done than ever before? Join me on September 22, 2019 for the free 90-Day Strategy to 2x Your Results Class! You’ll learn the exact 3 tools you need to scale your online business and focus on the activities that will get you the most results.
So if you’re ready to scale your online business to the next level, click here to save your seat for the 90-Day Strategy to 2x Your Results free live training.
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!