Katrin Hill is a Facebook Marketing Expert who is passionate about helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses by developing strategies to make Facebook work for them. She is recognized in the industry for organically growing her Facebook community.
I first met Katrin in my Accelerator Mastermind program before she joined my VIP program. She already had a growing list with a great following as well as a few online courses, but she launched those courses without a sound plan in place.
In this client case study, Katrin shares how she developed an action plan to launch her latest course and how this plan set her on the path of achieving a 6-figure launch. She shares how she realized that selling to her email list was significantly easier than selling her course on social media and the benefits of focusing on only a few courses instead of continually creating new material.One of the biggest shifts in my business was actually planning the whole launch. - Katrin Hill
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The importance of planning your launch a year in advance
- Documenting metrics throughout your launch to improve future programs
- How offering a “Super Early Bird” promotion can impact your success
- Using challenges, webinars, and mini-courses to maximize your launch strategy
- Strategies for creating social proof throughout the launch phases
- Using email templates to launch future courses
- Introducing affiliates to amplify your success
- Proper planning will significantly impact the success of your launch.
- Use social proof to incorporate the “know, like, and trust” factors.
- Don’t overlook the power of your email list.
- You don’t need a lot of affiliates to be successful with a launch. You just need the right ones.
Connect with Katrin Hill:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.