Diana Gabriel is a Certified Strengths Coach who is passionate about inspiring people to go beyond their limits as they aim to create their best life—both personally and professionally. She helps others through the Strengths-Based Sustainable Leadership Coaching model that she developed, which includes vital elements such as resilience, integration, and adaptability. Throughout her career, she has received several awards for her excellent service, including the Minnesota Coach of the Year award and the Elaine Gaston Award for Distinguished Service.
Diana joins me on this episode to share what it means to find your strengths and focus on them instead of your weaknesses. She discusses why you should leverage and maximize your strengths and why you gravitate towards people with the same strengths as yours. She also shares how to use your knowledge on strength-finding when hiring people and how to take full advantage of your strengths in running your business.We are all hardwired to succeed. - Diana Gabriel
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How many strengths each person has and which ones are commonly used
- How strengths are divided into categories
- Why the strength-finding test is not endorsed as a hiring tool
- What to do with strengths below 15
- Why we all need one another for the larger system to be successful
- What to do to work more on your strengths
- How to determine the strength that will fulfill your vision
- What is the “sweet spot” when considering your strengths
- You shouldn’t be too worried about what is at the bottom of your strengths list.
- Even if you’re good at something, it doesn’t mean that you should do that thing.
- Be careful not to look at one strength domain as better than others.
Connect with Diana Gabriel:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.