Michelle Seaton Witte is a Facebook Live expert who has spent the majority of her life on stage or in front of the camera. Following her passion for performance and using her degree in Marketing, she became a Facebook Live and Presentation Coach to help entrepreneurs feel comfortable in their own skin and leverage the power of presenting on stage and in live videos.
She joins me in this episode to share how she discovered her passion for Facebook Live and why she decided to do 100 live videos in 100 days. She also explains how going live daily for 100 days has significantly impacted her business.They’re not necessarily interested in what you’re talking about. They’re interested in you. - Michelle Seaton Witte
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How Michelle got started with Facebook Live videos
- Overcoming mindset blocks and fears
- How to use Facebook Live videos to authentically build your audience
- Using challenges to develop ideas for online programs
- How to use Facebook ads and Live challenges to grow your list
- Once you overcome caring what other people think of you, you become addicted to the endorphin rush.
Connect with Michelle Seaton Witte:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.