Tom Martin is a Certified YouTube Expert in audience growth and digital rights. He worked with big giants in the media industry to boost their YouTube viewing results. These giants include BBC Worldwide, Fortune 500 companies, and the world’s largest independent television company. Tom desires to help anyone who wants to get started on YouTube through his business FAQ Tube.
Tom joins me in this episode to share tips on how to grow your online business and get a headstart on YouTube. He explains how to get the maximum click-through rate and the perks of reaching a certain subscriber level. He also talks about the significance of setting realistic goals regarding subscriber level as well as some practical guidelines in setting up your YouTube channel to make it visually appealing and establish credibility.Optimize everything for the platform as much as possible to get discovered and get watched. - Tom Martin
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How Tom became a YouTube expert
- Why paid media is considered a quick win on YouTube
- His recommendations for YouTube ads
- How the YouTube reward/punish system works
- Several approaches when retargeting your audience using YouTube
- Why you shouldn’t copy-paste videos from YouTube to Facebook
- The differences between YouTube video posts and Facebook video posts
- What people usually do before subscribing to a YouTube channel
- Create videos based on your keywords.
- YouTube is a long-term play so be patient and be prepared to work persistently.
- Timing is vital in the increased view rate.
Connect with Tom Martin:
- FAQ Tube on Twitter
- YouTube Optimization eBook
- Free guide for beginners! Go to FAQTube.tv/star
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.