When you’re just starting your business, hiring experts can often seem a little scary – and expensive. Many online entrepreneurs believe the misconceptions and myths that they can do everything themselves in their business – from helping their clients to creating content and managing administrative tasks. But, what many entrepreneurs often fail to realize is that their time is valuable, and if they are focusing on too many tasks – or tasks they should delegate – then they are not giving themselves enough quality time to move their business forward.
In this episode I share how hiring experts can elevate your business and free up your time to focus on more important tasks that will move the needle. I explain the difference between a lean “core” team and an extended team and share my experience with building my lean and extended teams. I also share the mindset challenges I needed to overcome while investing in experts, how building a team not only impacts your growing business but also your local and global economy, and how to identify when it’s time to uplevel your team to help you reach your business goals.“Hiring an expert is not a cost, it’s actually an investment.” - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The benefits of working with a lean team
- How hiring a housekeeper impacts your business
- How hiring a virtual assistant benefits your business
- How hiring a photographer helps you level up your online presence
- The difference between a lean team and an extended team
- Overcoming mindset challenges while investing in experts
- The benefits of hiring a copywriter
- The benefits of working with a podcast editor
- How hiring a show note writer can impact your podcast process
- The importance of hiring an accountant and bookkeeper
- How hiring a facebook ad expert can grow your business
- Identifying when it’s time to uplevel your team
- A sneak peek into how I’m upleveling my team to grow my business
- In order to get where you want to go, you need advice and implementation.
- Look at hiring experts as an investment – not a cost.
- Understand it’s normal to uplevel your team as your business grows.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.