Stacy Tuschl is the founder and host of the She’s Building Her Empire podcast and community, where she helps high-performance, purpose-driven women entrepreneurs overcome challenges and obstacles to create a self-sustaining business. She has been featured on EOFire, The Huffington Post, and Inc. Magazine and is passionate about helping women authentically create their legacy – their empire.
Stacy joins me to share how hiring a team to support you in business can impact your growth, increase your profits, and maximize your productivity. She also shares powerful tips and strategies to help you through the interviewing, hiring, and training processes and explains what tasks you should and shouldn’t consider outsourcing.You have to inspect what you expect. - Stacy Tuschl
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Building your team and putting systems in place before adding to your business development
- Hiring early – even before you’re making money – can significantly impact the growth of your business
- Hiring full-time virtual assistants
- Identifying your hiring criteria
- Using a probation period in your hiring process
- The biggest differences between hiring in-person vs virtually
- Strategies to communicate with your virtual team
- How to train a new hire
- You have to put systems in place. If you have systems in place, it’s not as hard the second time around.
- Understand that hiring someone will slow you down a bit while you’re training them.
Connect with Stacy Tuschl:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.