Ann-Katrin Kossendey-Kosh is a health coach, pharmacist and herbal therapy specialist, and certified pediatric nutritionist. She is a Certified MetaCheck consultant, allergy consultant, freelance speaker, author, and Systemic coach. Currently, she runs an offline coaching practice as well as an online business where she offers a wide range of herbal supplements for improved health and wellness. After the birth of her youngest child, she decided to focus more exclusively on running an online business.
Ann-Katrin joins me in this On Air Coaching episode to get clear on her ideal client and learn how to pivot her business to focus on a more specific, niche market. I explain how to identify and attract your ideal client and the marketing mistakes many new entrepreneurs make while starting their journey. I also explain how to change your business focus to attract your ideal client and strategies to create new products more suitable for your new audience.
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Combining your professional background and education with your previous life experiences to identify your ideal client
- The effects of sharing your methods in your marketing campaigns
- How to attract your ideal client
- Identifying the overlap in your audience
- Overcoming the fear of leaving people behind when pivoting your business
- How to develop programs and products for your new ideal clients
- Virtual Freedom: How to Work with Virtual Staff to Buy More Time, Become More Productive, and Build Your Dream Business by Chris Ducker
Build Your Dream Business FREE Video Series
Are you ready to build your DREAM business? Learn the steps you need to take to turn your passions into profit and build your dream business with my new 8-week video series: Build Your Dream Business. You’ll learn how to create your vision, develop and plan your business idea, how to market your products or services, and much, much more!
What are you waiting for?
Sign up now to begin your journey to building a profitable online business!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.