It’s not uncommon for online entrepreneurs to want to expand their business into different language markets. If you’ve ever thought about transitioning your business into English-speaking countries, you may be wondering what steps you need to take to successfully launch into this new marketplace. You may be thinking that a business in a different language will be more of a challenge or not as successful as sticking with your native language.
In this episode, I talk about how starting a business in English can be easier than starting one in your native language. I also discuss the importance of overcoming negative beliefs, the challenges you may face and how to overcome them, as well as the importance of surrounding yourself with other like-minded entrepreneurs to help you achieve your goals.Of course, you have to be able to speak English, but your English doesn’t have to be as good as you think. - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Overcoming mindset and self-belief challenges when starting a business as a non-native English international entrepreneur
- The challenges of expanding your already successful, native-language business into the English marketplace and how to overcome them
- Surrounding yourself with other international entrepreneurs
- Transitioning into the English language marketplace
- Sharing your plans and ideas with your community in advance
- Why it’s not recommended to allow Facebook to translate your posts
- Building your email list in English
- Running Facebook ads within your own – and neighboring – countries
- Pick a single language for your business.
- Consider your bilingual skills as an asset, not a drawback.
- Redo and/or translate your best content.
- Start an email list in English.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.