Direct Response Copywriter
We are looking for a creative and self driven full-time direct response Copywriter to create original conversion copy and maintain brand consistency across online channels. Ultimately, your goal is to repurpose content created by the CEO and write new copy with the same tone and voice that grows our online presence and increases qualified leads.
Is this you?
You love to write conversion-optimized copy. You enjoy writing creative and compelling copy that takes an ideal client through all the stages of a sales funnel, from the time they discover us until they are ready to buy. You understand how to write copy for search engines and social media as well as copy for emails, landing pages, sales pages, and check-out pages. You are a curious, creative, skilled, and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If this sounds like you then read on…
Your responsibilities include
- Writing clear, attractive, and SEO-based copy with our distinct voice for ads, publications, newsletters, blog posts, video & podcast scripts, social media, blog, and website.
- Writing exciting crafting copy for sales pages.
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews with our clients to generate success stories.
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach and increase visibility.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed.
- Source images and other content as needed.
- Collaborate with others on our team during launches and marketing projects.
- Monitor metrics related to our content, like web traffic and conversion rates.
Your requirements include
- At least 3 years of experience as a conversion copywriter in English.
- Your zone of genius is writing copy that sounds like it was written by someone else.
- You love doing research on customer voice with surveys and interviews in order to create the right messaging for the ideal client.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, project and time management skills especially when it comes to planning and executing big copy projects like for a big launch or a sales funnel.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills and good experience in split-testing campaigns to improve conversions.
- Tech savvy, Mac-lover, resourceful, and very knowledgeable in the typical online tools plus loves to learn and figure out new things.
This would be you…
- You believe in our mission to accelerate gender equality through female entrepreneurship.
- You want to be part of a team that helps women to start and scale their online businesses to 7 figures with a tough love and no-nonsense-approach.
- You live in Europe and you desire a virtual role for an international company with European flair.
- You are able to travel a few times a year, mainly to Iceland and Switzerland.
- You love new challenges and have a positive can-do attitude to life.
- You like to plan but you can also be spontaneous and make quick changes.
- You have a passion for online business and prefer a self-directed approach to learning more about it.
Who is Sigrun?
In the last 9 years, Sigrun has helped thousands of women around the world start and scale their online businesses so that they can make their dreams come true. As a result, she's created a multiple 7-figure online coaching business with the mission to accelerate gender equality through female entrepreneurship. She is a visionary leader and owes her success to being positive, ambitious, determined, able to see the big picture, and having a high attention to detail – and working with a team that supports her mission. Sigrun's goal is to grow the business to 8 figures within 3 years and she needs a highly dedicated and skilled copywriter to achieve that goal.
About Team Sigrun
We are a small but very dedicated team with an entrepreneurial and international spirit. Our team is based all over Europe and everyone works remotely. We operate in the Central European & GMT time zone with room for flexibility.
Our company values include excellence which means doing our best and always wanting to do things better, impact which means we continuously want to grow the business with the goal of leaving a dent in the universe and change the world, tough love which means that we are kind, fair and respectful but we don’t sugar coat anything and tell it like it is which is exactly what our clients appreciate about us, surprise and delight which means having fun and creating a rewarding environment for the team and our clients, and integrity which means we do what we say, basically we are our word.
At Team Sigrun, we strive to find the right seats for each team member so they can work in their zone of genius.
We are excited to get to know our new Copywriter soon.
Maybe it is you?
Click here to apply
(Note that it takes about 20 minutes to fill out the application form.)
If you believe your zone of genius lies within direct response copywriting, we want to hear from you!
Please click here and fill out the application form before March 31st, 2023.
Our official deadline is March 31st, 2023, but we reserve the right to extend the application deadline until the right candidate is found.