Virtual Role in Europe
We are looking for a Copywriter to create original conversion copy and maintain brand consistency across online channels. Ultimately, your goal is to repurpose content created by the CEO and write new copy with the same tone and voice that grows our online presence and increases qualified leads.
Is this you?
You love to write conversion-optimized copy. You enjoy writing copy that takes an ideal client through all the stages of a sales funnel, from the time they discover us until they are ready to buy. You understand how to write copy for search engines and social media as well as copy for emails, landing pages, sales pages, and check-out pages. You are a curious, creative, skilled, and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If this sounds like you then read on…
Your responsibilities include
- Writing clear, attractive, and SEO-based copy with our distinct voice for ads, publications, newsletters, blog posts, video & podcast scripts, social media, blog, and website.
- Writing exciting crafting copy for sales pages.
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews with our clients to generate success stories.
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach and increase visibility.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed.
- Source images and other content as needed.
- Collaborate with others on our team during launches and marketing projects.
- Monitor metrics related to our content, like web traffic and conversion rates.
Your requirements include
- At least 3 years of experience as a conversion copywriter in English.
- Excellent at writing copy that sounds like it was written by someone else.
- Experienced in doing research on customer voice with surveys and interviews in order to create the right messaging for the ideal client.
- Excellent project and time management skills when it comes to planning and executing big copy projects like for a big launch or a sales funnel.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills and good experience in split-testing campaigns to improve conversions.
- Tech savvy, Mac-lover, resourceful, and very knowledgeable in the typical online tools plus loves to learn and figure out new things.
This would be you…
- You desire a virtual role for an international company with European flair.
- You are able to travel a few times a year, mainly to Iceland and Switzerland.
- You love new challenges and have a positive can-do attitude to life.
- You like to plan but you can also be spontaneous and make quick changes.
- You love everything about online marketing and would like to learn more.
- You believe in gender equality and Sigrun’s mission.
Who is Sigrun?
In the last 8 years, Sigrun has helped thousands of women around the world start and scale their online businesses so that they can make their dreams come true. As a result, she's created a multiple 7-figure online coaching business with the mission to accelerate gender equality through female entrepreneurship. She is a visionary leader and owes her success to being positive, ambitious, determined, able to see the big picture, and having a high attention to detail – and working with a team that supports her mission. Sigrun's goal is to grow the business to 8 figures within 3 years and she needs a highly dedicated and skilled copywriter to achieve that goal.
About Team Sigrun
We are a small but very dedicated team with an entrepreneurial and international spirit. Our team is based all over Europe and everyone works remotely. We operate in the Central European & GMT time zone with room for flexibility.
Our company values include excellence which means doing our best and always wanting to do things better, impact which means we continuously want to grow the business with the goal of leaving a dent in the universe and change the world, tough love which means that we are kind, fair and respectful but we don’t sugar coat anything and tell it like it is which is exactly what our clients appreciate about us, surprise and delight which means having fun and creating a rewarding environment for the team and our clients, and integrity which means we do what we say, basically we are our word.
We are excited to get to know our new Copywriter soon. Maybe it is you?
If you see yourself working with us and becoming our Copywriter, then please fill out the application form before May 25th, 2022. Note that it takes about 30 min to fill out the application form.
Our official deadline is May 25th, 2022, but we reserve the right to extend the application deadline until the right candidate is found.