Virtual Role in Europe
We are looking for a part-time result-driven online Sales Associate to qualify leads, nurture customer relationships, and close sales. Ultimately, your goal is to increase revenue and maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
Is this you?
You enjoy working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions, and recommend the right solutions. You promptly respond to customer inquiries via email and phone. You go the extra mile to drive sales, stay up-to-date with our programs, and accurately track the results. If this sounds like you then read on…
Your responsibilities include
- Manage sales calls, following up and closing sales, maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities, as well as reporting sales through our sales software. When needed you’ll attend sales performance and forecasting meetings.
- Reach out to customer leads through email and video calls (we use zoom).
- Follow and achieve our sales goals on a daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis. Proactively plan for sales objections to improve our close rate.
- Remain knowledgeable on our programs offered and discuss available options.
- Engage prospective customers, build trust, and facilitate organic growth. Assess prospective customers’ needs and provide assistance and information about our programs.
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, how to address sales objections, etc.)
Your requirements include
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager, Sales Representative, or similar position. Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience's needs.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills. Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools. Familiarity with CRM practices.
- A friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus. Enjoy working independently, comfortably taking direction, and running with it.
- Speak fluently in English and you speak at least one other language, ideally German. Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
This would be you…
- You desire a virtual role for an international company with European flair.
- You love new challenges and have a positive can-do attitude to life.
- You like to plan but you can also be spontaneous and make quick changes.
- You believe in gender equality and Sigrun’s mission.
Who is Sigrun?
Sigrun is Europe’s leading business mentor for female online entrepreneurs and her company helps women start and scale their online businesses from zero to 7 figures. Sigrun was a successful CEO for a decade before starting her online coaching business 8 years ago. In a few short years, she grew the business to multiple 7 figures and is now on track to take the business to 8 figures within another few years. Besides being a business coach and CEO, Sigrun is an international speaker and the host of the Sigrun Show. Sigrun’s mission is to accelerate gender equality through female entrepreneurship.
About Team Sigrun
We are a small but very dedicated team with an entrepreneurial and international spirit. Our team is based all over Europe and everyone works remotely. We operate in the Central European & GMT time zone with room for flexibility.
Our company values include excellence which means doing our best and always wanting to do things better, impact which means we continuously want to grow the business with the goal of leaving a dent in the universe and change the world, tough love which means that we are kind, fair and respectful but we don’t sugar coat anything and tell it like it is which is exactly what our clients appreciate about us, surprise and delight which means having fun and creating a rewarding environment for the team and our clients, and integrity which means we do what we say, basically we are our word.
We are excited to get to know our new Sales Associate soon. Maybe it is you?
If you see yourself working with us and becoming our Sales Associate, then please fill out the application form before March 31st, 2022.
Our official deadline is March 31, 2022, but we reserve the right to extend the application deadline until the right candidate is found.