Your zone of genius:
Social Media Management
We are looking for a hands-on, curious, creative, driven part-time Social Media Manager who generates marketing ideas and implements them fast. The goal is to create social media content that increases social reach, engagement, and followers to generate high-quality leads. Ultimately, you are responsible for analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to grow our community online.
Is this you?
You love everything around social media. You know how to engage people, leverage monitoring tools for insights and align your work with our company goals.
You also have an eye for social media trends and easily know how to engage our company’s followers. You are hands-on, have great observation skills and enjoy turning your social media strategies into action.
If this is you then read on…
Your responsibilities include
- Analyze customer expectations according to past social media activity and develop social media growth campaigns.
- Plan, create, and schedule all social media posts with new original content as well as repurposing content from existing resources across all our social media accounts.
- Automatically update all social media profiles and content across all channels in-line with our marketing activities.
- Engage with customers and followers.
- Monitor campaigns and analyze data obtained.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Constantly test new social media tactics while keeping what works and be up to date with social media trends and emerging platforms.
- Collaborate with the marketing and program’s team to create compelling content such as freebies and launch promotions.
Your requirements and needed skills in order to be able to enjoy the day-to-day tasks:
- At least 3 years working experience in social media marketing, managing multiple social media platforms and track record in social media growth.
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills with good knowledge of graphic and video editing tools.
- Demonstrable social networking experience, creating engagement for a brand, ideally a personal brand, and increasing reach and followers/likes.
- Knowledge of social analytic tools and be used to look at numbers to improve what is working and stop what is not working to achieve more growth.
- Tech savvy, Mac-lover, resourceful and very knowledgeable in the typical online tools plus loves to learn and figure out new things.
This would be you…
- You believe in our mission to accelerate gender equality through female entrepreneurship.
- You want to be part of a team that helps women to start and scale their online businesses to 7 figures with a tough love and no-nonsense-approach.
- You live in Europe and you desire a virtual role for an international company with European flair.
- You are able to travel a few times a year, mainly to Iceland and Switzerland.
- You love new challenges and have a positive can-do attitude to life.
- You like to plan but you can also be spontaneous and make quick changes.
- You have a passion for online business and prefer a self-directed approach to learning more about it.
Who is Sigrun?
In the last 9 years, Sigrun has helped thousands of women around the world start and scale their online businesses so that they can make their dreams come true. As a result, she's created a multiple 7-figure online coaching business with the mission to accelerate gender equality through female entrepreneurship. She is a visionary leader and owes her success to being positive, ambitious, determined, able to see the big picture, and having a high attention to detail – and working with a team that supports her mission. Sigrun's goal is to grow the business to 8 figures within 3 years and she needs a highly dedicated and skilled copywriter to achieve that goal.
About Team Sigrun
We are a small but very dedicated team with an entrepreneurial and international spirit. Our team is based all over Europe and everyone works remotely. We operate in the Central European & GMT time zone with room for flexibility.
Our company values include excellence which means doing our best and always wanting to do things better, impact which means we continuously want to grow the business with the goal of leaving a dent in the universe and change the world, tough love which means that we are kind, fair and respectful but we don’t sugar coat anything and tell it like it is which is exactly what our clients appreciate about us, surprise and delight which means having fun and creating a rewarding environment for the team and our clients, and integrity which means we do what we say, basically we are our word.
At Team Sigrun, we strive to find the right seats for each team member so they can work in their zone of genius.
We are excited to get to know our new Social Media Manager soon.
Maybe it is you?
Click here to apply
(Note that it takes about 20 minutes to fill out the application form.)
If you believe your zone of genius lies within direct response copywriting, we want to hear from you!
Please click here and fill out the application form before March 31st, 2023.
Our official deadline is March 31st, 2023, but we reserve the right to extend the application deadline until the right candidate is found.